THANK YOU SYLVANIA TOWNSHIP & CITY VOTERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Loren believes that his lifetime career in public service and private sector consulting on governmental operations along with his accomplishments will prove beneficial to serving as your Township Trustee:
* JEDD I District Board of Directors - Workers Representative - Appointed by Township Trustees
* Past President of the North Central Ohio Municipal Finance Officers Association
* Past Treasurer of BORMA (Buckeye Ohio Risk Management Assocation) Healthcare & Property/Casualty self insurance pool
* Past Treasurer of Huron Joint Recreation District
* Past Board of Trustees for the State of Ohio Municipal Finance Officers Association
* Past Michigan Municipal Finance Officers Association Technology Committee member
Economic development is a process requiring businesses willing to invest capital, land use planning & zoning, creative and critical thinking, and the involvement of governmental leadership to promote a positive environment in which businesses can grow with our community.
Mary Ellen Withrow, a former U S Treasurer, has a saying ‘Yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is a promissory note, and today is cash in hand, so spend it wisely’. I am asking voters to Invest in Sylvania’s future by voting for Loren Sengstock on November 2nd.
My goal is to keep Sylvania a community were entrepreneurs are eager and willing to invest their capital, bring their family and raise their children; a community where you can hire educated, hardworking employees; with a business environment that generates profits and positive cash flows that intern allow the continued growth of our educational systems, recreational facilities, and promotes public safety and services which encourages participation and involvement in sharing the common goals and aspirations of a free society.
By working with the business community and encouraging equitable economic incentives, like the JEDD’s and other economic tools to entice employers and business to come to Sylvania and be part of our special community.
Campaign promises are often made and seldom followed thru on. My promise to my fellow citizens, I will do my very best to promote the ‘Sylvania’ area and work hard for my community by being a leader whom you will be proud to say, ‘I voted for that guy’. I am asking for your vote on November 2ndfor Loren Sengstock and I promise to never make us a laughing stock.
Copyright © 2021 CitizensWithSengstock - All Rights Reserved.